KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
Medicare 4 All
SUMMARY OF MEDICARE ADVANTAGE FOR ALL AMERICANS
December 1, 2018
- Medicare Advantage for All Americans and the ACA are OK together. Obamacare may peacefully co-exist with Medicare Advantage for All Americans. No need to repeal the ACA.
- “Medicare Advantage for All Americans” (MAA) will focus on covering the 28 Million uninsured and the ACA’s.
- MAA will cost less per person than the ACA. The federal government, the taxpayers and all the program participants will all save money.
- The program will be insured, underwritten and administered by skilled health insurance experts with a proven track record for effectively delivering insurance programs “That Work” for the American people.
- Medicare Advantage for All Americans will incorporate all of the Conservative Principles for Health Reform, is grounded in the free market with smaller government administration and no unnecessary insurance mandates and regulations.
- The MAA structure will be designed for and be naturally receptive to the federal government's ability to effectively contain, control and reduce health care costs and Rx nationwide.
- MAA will know No state boundaries. Multiple carriers will offer uniform programs in all states and municipalities and have a dedicated and coordinated focus on improving the physical and mental health and well-being of the American people, thereby increasing their productivity.
- Medicare Advantage for All Americans will develop specific affordable health insurance products designed to cover the growing low-wage working population in America. These programs will effectively integrate the primary care offered by our national Community Health Centers Network and Rural Health providers with tertiary health care for this underserved population.
- Medicare Advantage for All Americans will correspond to and coordinate with constructive Medicaid Modernization and Expansion programs and will make it possible for the United States to achieve near 100% insurability of All American citizens in a True American Way.
- MAA will allow maximum use of Health Savings Accounts and provide tax credits and premium subsidies to those Americans least able to afford health insurance due to their incomes.
- Congress will fund MAA in their across-the-board re-structuring of the Medicare Trust Funds. All arbitrary ACA taxes on certain businesses or certain taxpayers must be repealed, including the Cadillac taxes, investment income taxes, health insurance taxes, and medical device taxes, which only hit select businesses and American households. President Obama described ACA as a deliberate wealth transfer. MAA is a deliberate Health Insurance Reform for all Americans.
Medicare Advantage for All Americans” will show-case a public-private partnership that will deliver a True American Health Care system capable of achieving affordable access for every American citizen. We will demonstrate to all nations and to all the peoples of the world how best to maintain the health and well-being of all our citizens, by not repeating the mis-steps and mistakes that they may have made, but by building a health care system that will continue to be envied the world over.