Our current healthcare system is failing all Americans. We spend $3.65 trillion a year, but our elected politicians pursue proposals that will NOT pass the House of Representatives or the Senate. In the meantime, our babies are dying, our lives are being cut short, and we are getting so overweight and unhealthy that we have a crisis with chronic illness. Medicare is running out of money. This is absolute insanity.
We, as Americans, must wake up and realize we are collectively being cheated. We need to clean house.
What’s currently wrong with our system?
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) says 30 million Americans had NO health insurance in 2019. And, CMS recently estimated that Obamacare enrollment for 2020 has declined again for the fourth straight year, despite some premium rate decreases. The CBO also projects that the number of uninsured Americans will increase to 35 million by 2030.
- Old Age Survivors and Disability Insurance (Social Security) Trustees project that by the year 2026 the Medicare Trust Fund for 59.8 million retired Americans will be 100% GONE!
- The United States is the number one national spender on healthcare in the world. Yet, the World Health Organization says the United States is only 37th in health quality.
- The Kaiser Family Foundation – Peterson Partnership recently revealed the fact that the United States has 63% more neonatal deaths and 90% more postnatal deaths than other comparable countries around the world. In the last two decades ending in 2017 our infant death rate declined 40% more slower than all the other nations with similar GDPs.
- The National Institute of Aging recently uncovered the fact that all Americans aged 25 – 64 have increased rates of death from ALL causes.
- The T.H. Chan School of Public Health at Harvard recently projected that by 2030 50% of Americans will be obese (one quarter of which will be severely obese) and the CDC reports that 40% of the U.S. population (approximately 124.4 million Americans) are obese NOW!
- Ninety percent of the U.S. National Health Care GDP expenditure (90% = $3.285 trillion in 2018) is spent on the treatment of chronic illness. Most medical professionals estimate that 80% of this risk can be reduced or eliminated with better medical care.
With our current health care system, we are getting sicker, we are dying earlier, and we are spending more money. Congress has completely failed us. We need to implement a Trump Medicare Advantage plan modeled after the current Medicare Advantage plan – a program that really works.
We believe that a Trump Medicare Advantage plan that includes an integral health and wellness program will lower our National Health Care-GDP by $1.3 Trillion to 12% by reversing or eliminating half of the chronic illness conditions from which we suffer in the United States. Nothing is more important than our health (YOUR HEALTH) and we believe Trump Medicare Advantage for All is the right answer.
Medicare Advantage is the most popular health plan in the United States and President Trump extending it to everybody will NOT happen without YOUR HELP!
For more information on the Trump Medicare-Advantage-For-All plan and the movement, visit our Medicare-Advantage-For-All plan page or the Trump Medicare for All page, call us at 1-888-683-3719 or email us at: email@example.com.
To support and join this movement, you can download our Membership Application and complete it with your contact information and send it to us with your financial support or just complete the Pay Pal Credit card authorization on Become A Supporter page on our web site.